Wednesday, October 6, 2010

one down, one to go

My sister's wedding is coming up in a week and little girls always need something cute to wear to a party. I wanted to make something for them but there is not a fabric shop here to browse through and I still feel overwhelmed by shopping for fabric online, so I choose this route instead. The dress is a kit from Oh So Sassy on etsy. Fabrics are pre-selected then cut and packaged with directions. It was such an easy project. The fabric is pretty (I don't know the designer), the pattern easy to follow and adaptable for kids ages 1-4. This is the first of two dresses in matching fabric and I have two tulle petticoats to make though the dress stands alone perfectly fine. I'd say it took me three hours to make and I expect the next to take less time. B loves it.






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment