Thursday, November 5, 2009

WIP and spectacular fall color

This is what sitting around eating bon bons looks like around here. This is another project which has been waiting to be started. I finally got it going and now I can't wait to see it finished. Which is really how I get stuff done. When the inspiration hits and I finally take the dive into starting whatever it is that has inspired me, it is very hard to put the project aside and focus on the other important things I have to do. This project will be completed probably before Thanksgiving, but I won't share until after christmas - I don't want to spoil the surprise!
A fall evening walk just before dinner. But, as I write we have tremendous gusts of wind (and torrents of rain) so I am sure these leaves will not be there in the morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment