Tuesday, July 17, 2012

photos

 going wide :: salt creek
 composition:: backyard
 whimsy:: rainy day
 moment in time :: ft. flagler
 depth of field :: teasing
 photo walk :: color
B&W :: don't want to sleep

I have been taking a photo class for the past month. The following pictures were some of my favorites from the class. Despite being a self-paced sort of class, it did keep me fairly accountable for taking pictures nearly everyday. The format for sharing pictures allowed for feedback from other class members and allowed me to see and comment on the pictures they had taken. I did not have my camera with me every moment as some photographers do. I think I'd need a smaller, easier to pack camera for that kind of commitment and I missed plenty of photo-opportunities. But I just enjoyed the lessons and the feedback -well worth the time (and money).

No comments:

Post a Comment