Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Day

Having her birthday fall on a school day didn't seem to bother B one bit. I love that about her. She told everyone "It's my birthday - I am 4. This is my crown, this is my new necklace." and the more people she could tell the better. That is the nice part about school year birthdays I guess - you can tell everyone and there are alot of everyone, that its your birthday!


::big brother putting on the tinkerbell slippers::
Though it must be hard to wait for your presents. She opened a couple of presents in the morning (one was a necklace that she could wear to school). Then she brought rice krispie treats to school. Later the beach and cupcakes: princess cupcakes.  

This image is my favorite: her shy gesture that says I really like this birthday stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment