Saturday, June 5, 2010

shipping out

Very soon we are leaving this green for that blue. I haven't been in this space much lately because the moving tansition has been going on for a month, boxes being packed, goodbyes said, house cleaned and ready. All of it is coming to an end (on this end) but there are so many small details to take care of. Some of them forseen others not, so at times it has been chaotic. The two girls have spent alot of time in PJ's as I haven't gotten around to getting them dressed. Meals are sparse as I want the cabinets and fridge cleared of what we have. Movies and TV have played babysitter while I made the phone calls to help me square stuff away. So I hope to be back within the week once all of the connections are made and we've had some swimming and sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment