Thursday, March 19, 2009

This is what happens...

when you sit in a parking lot nursing a baby in the front seat with a toddler in the back seat with MARKERS! I don't wear makeup but she seems to know that there is such a things as eyeshadow and lipstick. I don't have a shot but Teddy got the same treatment. And as luck would have it she would perform this trick on the first day she wears the first skirt that I have made for her. Not much marker made it onto the skirt and what did I hope can be easily washed off. Anyway I was assured that this was an easy skirt by the title "Lazy Day Skirt" and so I gave it a whirl. Sure enough. 1 hour flat and it LOOKS like I bought it so it is that easy. Of course B did not want to wear it right away so I had to delay my gratification until the next morning.

1 comment:

  1. I have a marker artist too. Though the markers are specifically for the skin, it takes days for the color to wear away (even after bathing). Love the skirt. I've made it a goal to get my sewing machine out by the end of summer (I like to set realistic goals!). Thanks Sarah, love to read your work.

    ReplyDelete