Saturday, February 28, 2009

What we are doing...

At the playground watching the kids play. Back at my knitting and this little hat I made as one in a stash for friends who are having babies. Lucky for me everyone seems to be having boys so we get one of the purple hats!
She's a super climber. Also went clothes shopping today at the local consignment shops and found this very cute boys sweater for B. I wish they had had an adult size for me as I need that color in my wardrobe!
Who is looking bad? Don't mess with me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Loving the site -- very inspiring. M's hat is too cute; might have to persuade you to consider adult sizes?? Agree with you on B's sweater -- cool find. My C is loving looking at his cousins (in a couple of pictures he thought your C was himself!).

    ReplyDelete